View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-20-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfinch
Since the Menewshaversary event is user-run, was it a user's idea, or was it engineered by the staff? I'd like to know who to thank :3
If I recall correctly, it came about because people were trying to figure out the next several events around the end of the Halloween Event.

Someone listed the obvious - a Christmas event, a possible New Year event and the Valentine's event. And someone mentioned that the one-year anniversary would be coming up before long and asked if we were going to celebrate that? I believe that is when someone on Staff stepped up to say, "no - but if you guys want to step up and have one..."

And several people were interested in the idea. So Kyoko Otonashi stepped up and made the planning thread. There were many people who joined into the "user staff" for the event from the first and those who joined us at the end, and several in-between who helped us start planning, but were busy, and many behind the scenes who donated ideas, time, and gold/items to the funds. :3

Here - if you want to look to see who specifically to thank, I've moved the Planning Thread to this sub-forum so you can view it. :3