View Single Post
MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-02-2016, 04:15 AM

January 2nd:

Challenge: Resolutions
I already listed my resolutions on the first post so I'm going to refrain from sharing it again. But I will talk about resolutions a bit, I guess.

I've never fulfilled my resolutions and I kinda have to blame it on my memory a bit. My memory is terrible that sometimes even writing things down, I still forget. It's not that I'm trying to forget things, it just happens. I think it's from a time I tried to ice skate in which I had to talent in and I was trying to stick close to the wall for support while I figure out how to ice skate and I wandered from the wall by accident and I lost my balance and forgot to break my fall with my hands so I hit my head hard on the ice and I was dizzy and my memory wasn't the best since. But that's besides the point. I need to work on my memory and actually strive to achieve my goals.

I chose some pretty vague ones I guess, but they're something. I might end up eventually not doing resolutions anymore if I keep on not achieving them.

~~~

~My dad wants me to cut out my pastas and breads to make it easier to lose weight. Um, okay, I can do the pastas, but don't tell me not to eat breads. I work at Subway in the food court at my college and all the other restaurants (except one) are all basically breads. I can only eat at a burger place on my lunch breaks. No, I'm not cutting out my breads. Plus, I'm planning to go to the gym this semester and stuff. I'm trying to do something to keep myself busy, to help me get better at time management.

~I need more yarn colors for my crocheting. I don't need more, I just want more. I have gotten 5 colors for Christmas; red, pink, blue, green, and yellow. I am planning a Zelda themed blanket with the green and yellow. The green is the background and the yellow is going to form a Triforce. It's going to be granny squares and I love making granny squares. I don't really know what to do with the rest of the colors. My original idea was going to be the Hyrule Royal Family crest, but that's a bit difficult for now. I'm only a beginner.

~My pattern for my Zelda crochet blanket. It took me forever to figure out how to accomplish this:

SPOILERX

[Yes, I do tend to ramble.]

(This says I posted on the 1st, but I posted this at 12:10am on the 2nd haha.)

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-03-2016 at 04:43 AM..