View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-17-2017, 10:50 PM

Xavier leaned back against the wall next to Shin, shoulders brushing the other's just slightly. Probably not enough to bother Shin, but definitely closer than necessary. He fought back the urge as Ankor just kept spouting off his mouth, the other was so noisy sometimes. It was a wonder they hadn't tried to duck tap this mouth shut. With that thought, he pushed off the wall and pressed his hands to Ankor's face, "You're so loud," he muttered. Ankor's voice having echoed through the hall.

KR pushed forward to the door, unlocking it for the members, feeling much more serene about this whole thing than some of the members of his group, but he was pleased to see that they were excited about something, some of the tension from earlier dissipating from all of them, "I'm sure we'll get to film some sort of dance competition for the fans at some time. So I'll suggest it to the manager hyung, but it may be a after debut thing." There was a pleased smile teasing the corner of his lips as he pushed open the door for them; he had to admit this was probably gonna be fun. "And we can go ahead and record some on our phones."

Hyunki shrugged his shoulders at Shin, "I mean, I've got more experience with this exact type of thing than you do, so it seems more likely I'd beat you." He loved dance-offs and hadn't really had the chance to compete in one since doing the company. He was glad to be working towards debut, but he did miss the simple days of having a dance of with other dancers on the streets, earning money and praise for the cooler moves you could pull out. "So just bring it and we'll see who comes out on top!" He said, walking into the room and starting to stretch out, he murmured to Hong Li, in Chinese, "Yes, I'll win for you."