View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-12-2018, 08:33 PM

Hong Li sighed, knowing that others were right. He was acting ridiculous, but really, he didn't care much. Being a hyung was no fun anyway. Sometimes he wished he could be the maknae just so he could get away with things like Xavier did. Waving a hand, he tried to wave off the attention of his other members. "I thought I was acting like the hyung," he muttered before lifting his eyes to meet Hyunki's. He really did hope that Hyunki won the contest because then Hong Li could be so proud, but he would be proud either way because their group was cool. "But okay, I'll practice more after this."

Settling back, he watched as the four members still in the game started moving back to their positions. No doubt the final dance off would be between Shin and Hyunki baring any strange incidents, so the real question was who would get third? Probably Xavier. Daesuk was always just so...middle ground.

Shin shook his head at Xavier as he got ready to dance the next round. "Don't give me ideas or I might test them out on you," he huffed before turning away again. Of course he had no interest in following through with the vague threat, but it was fun on occasion to tease the younger members. They seemed to have the wrong impression after all. Shin was not irritated right now. He was just serious.

After another few seconds, Taeksu started counting down as the members got into their positions again. Reaching zero, he turned on the music and off they went again, a tight formation of four dancers, now all finally in sync with each other.