View Single Post
MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221 View Post
yay i love your threads in events, its like traditions to lurk in them now and at least try to catch a game or two to goof off *squee*
hahah~ tradition! XD with crack, that is ;D :ninja: <3 i probably won't be able to do rounds until WAAAAAAAAY later tonight though. that probably is a good thing since there could be more participants on the other side of the world? XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
... you all make me want to check out Gaia again after so long. xDD;;
haha, that's what happened to me yesterday when mai told me about it XD; i do like that CHEEPZ item lolol. and i just discovered the MANTIS item haha. not an easter thing, but amg~ anything done by reapersun, i absolutely love! they're all so filled with crack! XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa-pancake View Post
*poking her nose in*

Hey everyone! I wonder if I could I hang out here too ^^"
hi! :D of course, you can! welcome!

@ croon:
oooh, i see, i see! oooh~ i love the design on her stockings/shoes XD; i can never wear that IRL lolol /so heel-challenged x____x; but that's so nice! sorry about your lost file though TTATT;; hopefully, this means better artwork for her later! /cheer on!

@ sakura:
HI, LOVE!!! i miss you! been so long yah! XD; have you been zomging? i haven't zomg at all. like, never tried it XD; too slow on my comp lolol