View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-24-2017, 04:40 PM

Dragumand was a little startled by Lielieja suddenly appearing behind him out of the ship. She was so silent when she moved that it often made it hard to know when she was sneaking up on you if you weren't paying attention with the force. "Ah there you are!" Dragumand said as he listened to her complain about the time. "Hours huh?" Dragumand muttered, "You know I've only been gone for around an hour and a half right?" He added, loud enough for Lielieja to hear.

"And what were you doing anyways that made you so busy you couldn't answer my holocall earlier?" Dragumand was getting a bit suspicious. "Anyways... I went and talked to the captain. I have some bad news." Dragumand walked over to a nearby crate and leaned back against it. With his arms folded across his chest, Dragumand retold what the Captain had told him, occasionally waving around his hands or pointing at Lielieja. "So basically... We are stuck here for 3 days and there aren't any ships on board that can get us out of here." Dragumand summed up. "Well, except for the one you cut up over there." Dragumand added, pointing at the pirates SS-54 assault ship and poking at Lielieja's tendency to destroy things first and ask questions later.