View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-10-2017, 11:29 PM

Of elimination and loving people who get eliminated? That's always how it is like American idol and all.

Face is still my favorite song of theirs and I would like to hear them sing it again as a more mature group because it does sound like their debut song, but it's good. I was following them as their style changed and I liked plenty of their other music, but it saddens me that they never did anything even a little dubstep inspired after Action. At least not that I know of. Goodbye bye is actually my least favorite song of theirs. I liked Hello Hello and Sleep talking though. Overcome is their most recent? That one isn't bad. But people stopped talking about them and they didn't show up recced on youtube so I eventually drifted away.

They don't deserve it, but also, I think that's just what happens with most groups after years if they didn't garner large attention from the start and never falter. I feel like that with B.A.P because they used to be big but their video views blow my mind. Even when they brought back real strong sound in their original style with Skydive after being kinda odd for a while, not that many people seemed to be onboard. And yet, their most recent music is their best yet.