View Single Post
Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 06-28-2009, 02:20 PM

Woo! Yay Ivvy :]

Alright,I'll get all these cleared up now then I can go for epic cycle of epicness!

Shinigami2 - Seven days/ guidance
Cloudwalker - Future and Guidance
Shimawa_zen - Inspiration/ Guidance
Tulhu- Seven Days

Quote:
Shinigami2 - You chose to have your seven day forecast read. The cards chosen for you by the spirits are:

Sunday - Nine of Cups - What you want will be realized, but only after you thought it wouldn't be, and the form or way in which it will be fulfilled will probably change. Withhold judgment and don't make premature evaluations.

Monday - Four of Wands - Actions will be taken to correct for losses or mistakes and instead of quitting, you will be participating even more with the knowledge that the Universe does know what it's doing.

Tuesday - The Sun - Nothing will be clear or resolved at this point, and business mergers or personal unions will not come to pass or work out as you had envisioned. Keep an open mind and the truth shall set you free.

Wednesday - Nine of Pentacles - An offer of employment, financial assistance or support could come your way. Eliminate weak points and promote yourself, your business and social activities. In matters of the heart, you need to make the first move.

Thursday - Three of Pentacles - Meetings, unions and activities geared toward the future, will be in focus. Success is assured so don't be reticent when it comes to accepting new opportunities or pushing yourself or your ideas.

Friday - Ace of Cups - Creative, inspired or innovative ideas will meet with success and a heartfelt desire will be realized. Illumination and/or an unexpected blessing could come through a chance meeting or disclosure.

Saturday - The Hermit - You will accomplish most of your goals and emerge into a new plateau of potentiality, yet this is only the first step of your unfoldment and there's much more ahead to be achieved.

And for your inspiration and guidance, I consulted the Magician.
This is my reading;

Your relationships are a direct reflection of your relationship with yourself, or the way you view your relationship with God. If you want your relationships to improve, you must first improve your relationship with yourself.
Quote:
Cloudwalker - For your future, the card drawn is the Tower

My reading is as follows;
Time Frame: Imminently or just passing Focus: Overthrow of existing conditions. Unanticipated disruption and misfortune. Strange occurrences and bizarre happenings. Try to remain calm in the face of challenge and what is right, essential or meaningful will be preserved.
Romance: Probable separation or divorce. Lies, infidelity or abandonment causing an irreparable loss of faith or trust.
Career & finances: Feeling like you made a mistake but you might not have. New opportunities, recognition or improved conditions can be expected in the not too distant future.
Health: Money coming from an accident or injury. Medical expenses may be high. Needing to take a respite before commencing any new ventures.
Family & friends: A relative could be worried about a possible court action. Disheartening news may come from a friend.

And for guidance, I read from the Magician.
In time you will intuitively sort things out and come to the conclusion that it's better to not give problems any more thought or attention, and to relax and start enjoying yourself.
Quote:
Shimawa_zen - I consulted the Magician card for inspiration for you;

A feeling of emptiness is sometimes necessary. A cup that is already full has no room for more. There are times when earthly desires must be sacrificed in order to make room for a Divine plan.
Quote:
thulhu - For each of the next seven days, the following cards were chosen for you by the spirits;

Sunday - Two of Cups - Good news, upliftment and joy can be expected today. Luck will be with you in gaining the support of others and in friendships or passions beginning or renewing.

Monday - Queen of Cups - You're going to have invisible help in your work or affairs but agents or go-betweens may prove to be disappointing. Use your charm and you'll attract gifts, favors, romance and advantages.

Tuesday - Three of Pentacles - Meetings, unions and activities geared toward the future, will be in focus. Success is assured so don't be reticent when it comes to accepting new opportunities or pushing yourself or your ideas.

Wednesday - Nine of Cups - What you want will be realized, but only after you thought it wouldn't be, and the form or way in which it will be fulfilled will probably change. Withhold judgment and don't make premature evaluations.

Thursday - Knight of Wands - You could be at a crossroad concerning your business, love life or living quarters. Don't try to assess situations and effect solutions in advance. The time will come when you'll know what is true or what to do.

Friday - Ace of Wands - Do something different, and be alert or receptive to new ideas. Act on the alternatives that will be presented. A new start or way of life will be realized soon.

Saturday - Four of Wands - Actions will be taken to correct for losses or mistakes and instead of quitting, you will be participating even more with the knowledge that the Universe does know what it's doing.

Last edited by Kultura; 06-28-2009 at 02:31 PM..