View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-20-2017, 06:33 PM

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Today was the craziest day of the week by far. I was in a meeting from 12:30pm to 5:30pm straight. @_@ Talk about sensory overload… At least the day itself wasn’t too terrible. After work I went to Target to do some shopping which was fun. It wasn’t too busy so that was definitely nice and I got to try out their new self checkout system. Once I got home I made some bagel bites for dinner and got on do to a bit of crafting in SWTOR before bed. I really need to work on getting to bed earlier though, I’ve gotten into a bad habit of going to bed way too late the past few weeks. >.<

• • •

Favorite restaurant of 2016... Hm… Well it’s not really a restaurant per say but I would say Panera. I went there for the first time this year and fell in love with their Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich. It’s delicious! I love that you can get half sizes or mix and match two items to create a meal. And I discovered that if you are a member you can get a free bagel every day of the month for your birthday month, how cool is that?!

Friday, January 20, 2017

Today I woke up feeling like I had a hangover even though I didn’t drink anything last night. @_@ I called the vet first thing in the morning to make an appointment for Yuna. She’s had a few odd symptoms lately but lately she hasn’t been eating much so I think it’s time to take her.

The day itself hasn’t gone too bad so far. Things are a bit more relaxed in the office today and someone even brought donuts! I’ll hopefully be able to leave a half hour early because I’ve done too many hours on my previous days this week. That would be nice… I’ll probably stop at the store on the way home to get a few things that I didn’t pick up at Target yesterday and then play some SWTOR which should be fun.

• • •

Haha, it’s fitting that today’s topic is my pet since I was just saying how I have to take her to the vet. I have a little black cat named Yuna. We have a bit of a love/hate relationship, LOL! She can be very sweet and loving and then she can be super evil, like biting my ankles while I’m getting ready for work. >.< All in all I love her though and would be sad if she wasn’t there when I came home from work. We always have to have our little evening cuddle time when I get home. ^_^

Here’s a pic of my little panther: