View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-27-2017, 05:55 PM

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I've been pretty frustrated at work the past few days. We'll be launching our new website and new CRM very soon and everyone's freaking out and there are people chit chatting/venting/bitching in front of my desk all day long. I seriously can't hear myself think. >.<

• • •

I wish I could seriously escape from my desk this week. I need a decoy to sit in my place and then I can sneak out and go home. XD

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Another annoying day with people talking in front of my desk all day. I have been trying to work on event organization stuff the past two days but it's really hard to focus with all the noise. Halfway through the day I decided that I would go ice skating tonight. It was a very impromptu thing as I was wearing a dress and didn't have a hat/scarf/gloves. It was really windy but skating actually warmed me up. Even though I arrived right after the ice cut it was really rough, probably because there were so many people. I stayed for about an hour, it was really fun! My step ladder was also delivered today so I can finally take down the rest of my Christmas decorations, lol!

• • •

For my dream vacation I would love to visit Japan. It would be totally awesome to go, see the sights, do some shopping, etc. It's always been my dream to go someday. I just need to find someone to travel with me first since I'm not sure I'd want to make that trip alone. ^^;

Friday, January 27, 2017

Today has been going okay so far. I woke up feeling a bit better than I have recently, probably because I actually managed to get to bed a bit earlier than I have been. The day has been going okay so far. I had a training on the new website that we'll be launching next week and called my mom for a few minutes on my lunch break. I've still got about four hours to go but I have some fun to look forward to tonight playing SWTOR with a friend. I can't wait!

• • •

I think I would love to live in a Japanese dojo style house! I've always found the aesthetic quite beautiful! Given that I'm living in a tiny apartment about the size of a dorm room at the moment though almost any house would be awesome! Something clean and bright, warm and homey but well designed is what would fit my style best.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-27-2017 at 05:59 PM..