View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 04:09 PM

(Okay, I'm going to try and get a post in right now)

Rosiella walked towards the gym with Damien in tow "Of course something isn't right, but we haven't much of a clue right now as to what's going on, and that's what this meeting is for" Rosiella spoke while Damien listened to her and then gave his sense about the whole thing "I keep hearing things are about to change, more than what it already is" probably more than they would expect to, no one had any idea just how much it was about to change. Arriving at the gym, they opened the door walking in while talking in German about a different subject. Normally Rose talked in German about her dreams explaining them to Damien to get a sense on what they meant. "Is everyone here Oyana?" Rose asked switching back to speaking normal again.

Oyana noticed the others who had walked in, she didn't see Jasper, nor was she really on alert for anyone already in the gym before they arrived. "Doesn't matter" Oyana spoke adding as she sensed Rose's aura "Rose and Damien are here" as soon as they walked into the Gym. "Oyana, we are not done talking about this, I know how you get" Kaleb spoke standing up with his girlfriend walking towards the other two then glancing over to the others. Rose and Damien had taken ten minutes to get to the school gym since they were halfway across the school.

Something in the air was making Oyana a bit nervous at the slightest bit of feeling when she felt it. She couldn't explain what she was feeling, however she knew it wasn't pleasant, and felt it whenever most of the group was together. She just assumed there were spirits around the school angry with them or anyone else who wasn't dead like them. Most spirits were jealous of anyone with life energy and would do anything in order to take that life energy.