View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-20-2014, 02:10 PM

(I know what you mean, same here)

Rose looked at the others "We will make this as quick as we can" seeing Oyana standing next to Kaleb keeping close, there was defiantly something odd about this gym that Oyana couldn't stand. "Alright, there seems to be a lot of students going around saying that our head of the school has retired and now there are some people inside that are here to take the school apart just to find the legendary treasure" when Oyana and Kaleb looked at Rose wondering how she knew that, Damien spoke up "We did our research, but with all the students and teachers within the school we can't figure out who it is. So we either find those who after this treasure or we find the treasure ourselves"

The gym started to feel a tad bit off making Oyana realize she was now clinging to Kaleb "C-can we switch meeting places, I don't like this one" Kaleb had his arm around her keeping her close, he would do anything for her, that much was obviously known. Rose sighed "We can't, we have to finish it here, we don't have much time to really waste" Rose believed they should be well briefed before heading out to do anything, however Damien believed they should have been on their way by now.