View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-09-2015, 12:26 AM

April 8, 2015

so last Thursday I went to the ear nose and throat doctor for a checkup. he wanted to do a cat scan of my sinuses in order to see if the medication and nose spray was working. my sinuses apparently are pretty clear however my nose is still stopped up due to some inflammation.. So he would like for me to continue the nose spray.he even brought my attention to a great spot in the back sinus cavity where the pituitary gland should be. he said it looked rather enlarged that it should not be anywhere near the sinus like that... That it was like in the sinus cavity rather than a separate part of it. he said he wanted to consult a radiologist in order to determine whether or not this truly was an enlarged pituitary gland. he said he would call me back on Monday. well on Monday he did not call me back so I decided to wait until Tuesday maybe he was running late. and I did get a call on Tuesday. luckily it is not enlarged. I was freaking out all weekend because I had looked up what caused an enlarged pituitary gland... And it would have been a tumor. I am very lucky that this is not the case.

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 04-09-2015 at 10:32 PM..