View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-21-2015, 07:34 AM

April 21, 2015

Woke up at 3 AM (an hour ago) to find another huge roach in my bedroom. At least this one was on the floor and not the ceiling or wall which makes it a bit easier to spray. I'm itching all over the place though from spraying the damn thing and then the fan is on spreading it around my room. I am allergic to the bug spray. OTL But I'd rather use the bug spray and kill the bugs than not at all.

I can't wait to move out. We have ONE MONTH LEFT on our lease and we are moving out after that. I am going to leave the worst reviews for this damn apartment all over the apartment review sites. This is the most disgusting place...roaches all the time. And the stupid people who work in the office claiming "it's just palmettos ... there is nothing we can do." First of all...palmettos are a type of roach. Their lease covers all types of roaches...so they legally HAVE to do something. But besides that, yes we get palmettos. But we get german roaches and american roaches all the time as well. The management can kiss my butt. I should call the health department when I move out as well.

I'm so disgusted that I can't sleep.

Which is great because it's only Tuesday and I have to work the rest of the week and if I can't sleep.....work is going to really suck.