View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 03:16 AM

Terry was flattered that Reid seemed so concerned about Pig's behavior, but he was used to it. He wished he could tell the teacher to not worry about it, that Pig was all bark and no bite. No matter how often Pig threatened him, the bully never touched him. Terry may not have a big group of friends, but he was liked by more than half the kids in his grade. It seemed his daily favors came in handy for more than one thing.

He finished the sketch he was currently drawing to be handed in to Reid at the end of class. He carefully looked around the class, seeing what the others were doing. One boy was planning out a sculpture he'd be doing with clay later on. Terry went over to him, and looked at his plans.

"Oh, Terry. Interested in what I am doing? I know you've never sculpted before... Maybe I could teach you," the boy said, showing Terry the drawings of a bird. Terry smiled and nodded, before going back to his seat. He stared out the window and sighed. Seemed like he'd have to think of another nickname.