View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-29-2019, 08:14 PM

cool! i have one undead and three living in mind, although one of the living ones is more of an NPC because he can only communicate thru mimicry.

also, i thought it might be fun, even though we're not playing DND, to do dice rolls to plan out encounters with monsters, we could roll a huge dice to decide their HP, then roll a fair-size dice for each attack, and then write out how we do the attack based on our number, and then whoever drains the monster of the last of its HP gets to describe how it happens and what kind of loot there is.

but i think it would also be nice to have some characters just visiting to explore around, and not necessarily on a hunt to get treasure from monsters, and we could come up with NPCs for each other's characters as needed or have our characters meet. it'd be cool to kind of explore the world as we write the story. i'd imagine there's every kind of terrain, if you travel far enough in either continent. and i like to think that the more rural places are more traditional LOTR-type fantasy setting, and in the cities it's more steampunk or modern fantasy like Harry Potter, depending on the city.