View Single Post
Tre Le Coco

Old 04-11-2009, 05:48 AM

Rules
Please read these before entering the contest, unless you want me to rain chaos down onto you =P These can change at any time if situations I hadn't considered rise, so please be aware of these at all times

General Rules
  • Follow Menewsha's Rules and ToS
  • Treat everyone and the work they enter fairly, this means no bashing/flaming/whining/drama in here. Anyone who does will have their posts deleted and warnings will be handed out
  • Don't complain/emo/guilt trip if you don't place please ^^; I don't have enough to give out to everyone
  • Try not to put yourself or your work/phrase down in any way ^^;; I will get annoyed if i see any emoing or guilt tripping going on - this is for fun, take a chill pill and relax!

Art Contest Specific Rules
  • This contest will start on the 11th of April 2009 and end 17th of April 2009
  • Art Theft is a punishable offense: Do not do it! You will be disqualified and have an infraction against your name (those who catch art thieves will be rewarded)
  • You cannot trace poses or exact designs, be creative and do whatever you want for the egg! Go crazy with it =D
  • All media is acceptable so long as its your own work
  • You cannot win more than one prize, but you are more than welcome to submit more than one entry
  • Collaborations are fine, so long as you are able to split the prizes up yourself without arguing: we don't take responsibility for people fighting over prizes/gold >.<;

Last edited by Tre Le Coco; 04-12-2009 at 10:43 AM..