Thread: Soul Searching
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-30-2017, 05:44 PM

There it was again, the miscommunication that the guy who died was Trey's friend in some way. Trey didn't have friends and he wasn't a kid either. He clenched his first around the juice box, flattening it just the slightest bit. He felt annoyed himself even if it didn't show strongly on his face. People always thought the wrong things about him, like he was a child, or he was cold, or he needed coddling of some kind. None of that was true though. He wanted to be left alone, but he didn't want to be ignored either.

"I don't want anything. Sorry doesn't change facts so I don't care to hear it." The other man got into his car, though he still didn't completely close himself away, leaving the door open. Trey's features softened as he gave up his annoyance. It wouldn't do any good either since he himself didn't know why he followed the other man out here. Did he plan to help or condemn.

Sighing, Trey hummed a senseless melody for a half second before deciding. "I won't tell the cops it was you if you want." Maybe it was the strange ease that he found himself able to talk with because of how they met, but he figured he could be on the other man's side instead of against it.