View Single Post
Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 08-11-2009, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
Ahhh wow numerology. I must say that is the one kind of reading I have never had! May I please have one.

Name: Bonne
Birthday: 07-19-1984

Destiny: This number is 11. Follow you intuition and ideas will follow you can potentially become one of the greatest minds this world has ever seen. You may become a little insensitive but you'll be admired and respected by your peers for your accomplishments.

Personality: This number is 5. The truth about you is that you love freedom. You like to see new people and new things you crave the change of scenery that most people consider too much to adapt to but you can do it.

Expression: This number is 3. People see you as artistic and friendly. They are usually set on inviting you to a social function not just for the company but also for your opinion on their lighting or a new painting they acquired.

Heart: This number is 11. You feel like you know where you are going in life. You believe you follow your intuition and ideas to achieve greatness. You are rather lucky to be able to see your destiny whether you know it is or not.