View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-04-2015, 04:13 AM

Keone finished preparing everything she planned on and spent a second just watched Ipo before he made a mess of the kelp. Chuckling, she flicked her tail so that she could take the knotted plant away. "Oh no, that's not right at all. You're just supposed to twist them not tie them," she said, though she couldn't keep the grin off her face. "It's like this," she explained as she quickly untangled the kelp and twisted it up into a nice portable little bundle. It took her long, nimble fingers only a minute to braid the stalk and she handed it back to Ipo. "That one can be your supply and I'll carry mine, kay? I have all my things ready. I'll get me a nice supply of air and we'll be off!"

She swam up to the surface one last time and looked around, just breathing in the air. This was good bye to her home so she felt glad to leave it at such a beautiful time. Ipo may not enjoy this surface world, but she felt half of it so a certain fondness always overcame it. "Good bye," she whispered to the wind before she dived again and rejoined Ipo. "Alright! Let's be off!" She felt the same excitement that he did so she swam right for the currents, not a second more to lose.