View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-06-2016, 10:54 PM

Shal watched Enzo leave with pure disgust on his face. The arrogance of that man was what drove him mad and here he was over here having a friendly conversation with Tela. A guy like him needed to be kept on a leash. Something about him gave off this wild vibe like he was some kind of beast or animal.

"No Tela." Shal finally responded after a while. He looked at his employer with a concerned look on his face. "I've been talking with the others for a while and we all agree that that man has too many mysteries. I'm worried he may betray us or try to steal our cargo. I think we should keep a close eye on him. Something about him is shady." Aside from the fact that none of them had seen his real face or heard his real voice. There was definitely an air of mystery and although none of them would say it aloud - fear. Enzo wasn't a man who was large or intimidating in size by any means but for whatever reason he had this presence that was almost suffocating at times. And the way he moved a moment ago seemed unnatural but Shal dismissed that thought.

"He came highly recommended from one of the contacts saying he was a good fighter, but they didn't mention his personality." The twi'lik was wishing they had now. "I'm not sure I would trust him to guard our backs in a fight now though."