Thread: Save Grargoth
View Single Post
Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-21-2011, 10:55 PM

Sighing deeply he forms himself whole again. 'Yes, but by my side as what exactly? As what I want you to be or only as a friend?' He asks in his mind without really saying it out loud. Without turning around, "You are welcome to pick up Pinkerton Raiho. I won't hide anything else from you anymore. If I am to trust you I want you to trust me too. I did some digging lastnight. I wont say my source but you are welcome to the info. I did not look at it yet." He turns around and watches Raiho for a few moments for any signs of unhappiness. Seeing none he sits down on the far side of the table giving Raiho needed space to react to all of the different things that have happened.

His 'mask' slipping back into place. The 'elastic band' twanging to show it is secured. Happy Raven is not the one controlling the body, in his eyes is the happy-go-lucky Raven is watching, wanting to be there up against Raiho to show he cares but knowing that if he was out they would get nowhere with these answers. He allows his serious self out because he is needed more than anything to get the information processed.

(In his mind)
'He needs this now. He needs to get this information. The information is more important than a relationship with me. I understand this. And I am happy. The information will make him happy and that will make me happy'

Raven hands Pinkerton to Raiho the images still scrolling across the screen. "I think you should read it first since you know more than I do on the matter at hand."