Thread: Save Grargoth
View Single Post
Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2011, 04:11 AM

"Would you mind if I took this one Aidl?" Melusia askes politly. -Go right ahead dear- Aidl chimes. "Thank you oh so much." Wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin, Melusia clears his throat. "Well, nil is the bottom rung of our rating system. It's a little bias towards fighters. Until you gain some sort of fighting skill, you'll be level nil. Although, your actual power level looks to be around...." He examins Jasmin for several seconds, "I'd have to say between fete and nix. Those are the next two levels up the ladder cherie." Coughing, Melusia reaches over and grabs his wine glass. The dark red liquid vanishes quickly from the glass. Finishig the wine, he motions for a re-fill. As the waitress fills the glass once again, Melusia continues. "The level system is for the Hero's safty more than anything. We don't want a good Hero to go traipsing off to a hostile world with beings far too strong and fierce for them to handle." Melusia nods to the girl as she finishes her task. "But do not worry cherie. At your level, most jobs involve overseeign peace negotiations, or helping two people to understand one another." Melusia runs his tongue across his front teeth to remove some of the wine lingereing there.

His canines seem abnormaly long.

"Any more questions cherie?" He says with a smile.

"It means, dear one, that my memory loss is something I expected. Back when I knew who I was, I made plans for this." Reaching over to place his fingers upon Raven's arm, he whispers, "It means you don't need to worry about me so much. I had some sort of plan before all this started, and I trust myself enough to know it must have been a good one." Raiho blinks slowly. 'Why is he?' Unable to stand seeing Raven in such a state, Raiho begins to sing once again. His native language rolls slowly off his tongue. It's effects are gentle, but imediate.

You feel a force move through you. Relaxing you.

"Please do not hide from me, dear Raven" Raiho mutters mid song. His voice picks back up as soon as he finishes the sentance.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:34 AM..