Thread: Save Grargoth
View Single Post
Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2011, 11:58 PM

"Yes, of corse cherie. I think you would make a great negotiator!" Melusia replies, smiling softly. "All it takes to be a good negotiator is patience, understanding, and a good understanding of what is good and right. And I belive cherie, you cave all of those things." Melusia stares at Jasmin for a few second before realising she's having a problem. Stiffling a giggle, he hands her a large napkin. Then, in a whisper he says, "Better alive than polite cherie."

Raiho takes the ball of water gently. Going to the cubord, he pulls out a medium sized porion bottle. Popping the lid, he lets the water flow slowly into it until it's all inside. Then, without looking at Raven, he slips into his bedroom. He comes out a few minutes later with a light blush still gracing his cheeks. Before he can find the right words to speak, there is a knock at the door. He hurries over to answer it. Moments later, he returns with both Raven's Handler and his own. Neblu Pulls out his scroll and sits down on the couch, while Melvin takes a perch behind it. "Well," Neblu starts, "there are only three or four around your level, and most of them might be a little difficult alone..." Neblu looks up ar Raiho, "But I assume you'll be accompanying him, yes?"

Raiho nods, finally looking up at Raven, a smile in his eyes as well as on his lips. "I see, then I think this one here would be best for you two. WHat say you Melvin?" Neblu holds the scroll up for the large bird to see. "Hmmmm," he rumbles thoughtfully. "I belive that would do." A small slip of paper slides out the side of the scroll, and Neblu hands it to Raven. "Best of luck you two!" Neblu chimes. Melvin nods at them both before following Neblu out of the appartment. Raiho moves to stand next to Raven. Raven read aloud...

******Stop Zzubanas - Level: Nix******

Assignment: Overthrow Opresive government
World: Tektomia
Dominant Race: CainusLupis
Important information: For over a century, a tyrant has been enslaving hundreds of innocent werewolves from the time thy're born, until they die young from over working. The Tyrant's anme is Evroleet. He has grown powerful through some unknown method, and needs to be stopped. There is no other govering body aside from him. May need help establishing a new order system after overthrow.

Aidl
She is on her way.

After about a minute, Husky comes walking around the corner. "Hey there. Hear you're ready for a quest." She says, coming to a stop in front of Liuliana. Pulling out her own Aidl, she says "Well let's see......at your level, I have quite a few." She stares at the screen for a few seconds. "Ah hah! Here we are. one right up your alley." A slip of paper pops out the side of her Aidl. "Here you are. Good luck!" Husky waves and head of down the street.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:34 AM..