View Single Post
Yuri-san
Anime/Manga Addict

Old 02-14-2009, 05:20 PM

Emmie's Section!

Hiya!
Welcome to my section~
Below are my requirements, will/won't dos, and slots~
.*. NOTES .*. Yuri-san is the mule of Emma Corrin - therefore, they are the same person - I will answer your request from either account :3
All artwork will be sent out at the end of each day. If you do not receive art work, that's because I do not have yours finished. Do not rush me or I will be inclined to not do your art. I will do the artwork in the old fashioned way of "first come, first serve"~
I do not place you higher on the list just because I know you nor because you are bribing me~
Send all bribes to Yuri-san~
When it comes to the time-frame of your artwork, I cannot guarantee it will be done in one day -- it all depends on how much time and energy I have~

Requirements
  • Fill out the form
  • Stay, chat, have fun!
  • If you don't want to chat, feel free to bribe me with an event store item - the larger the price of the item, the better artwork you'll receive~ PM me or psot and we'll work something out ;D

HTML Code:
[SIZE="7"]YURI! I WANT ARTSIES![/SIZE]
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]What you want drawn:[/B]
[B]References (if OC):[/B]
[B]List of the items (if it is an avatar from a website) - list ALL items in picture form please:[/B]
[B]Stay and chat or item?[/B]
Will do!
  • Menewsha Avatars
  • OCs
.*. As artist I have the right to change this as I see fit~

Won't do :/
  • Mecha
  • Full Anthro - If you want anthro of any type, ask and I'll tell you if I'll do it or not
  • Nudity
  • Groups - unless you heavily bribe with items or gold
  • Couples - unless you heavily bribe with items or gold

SLOTS!
.*. I have the right to pick and choose who I draw for. I will choose the style of your art, but you can make a note at the end of your order form what you would prefer - I may or may not take it into consideration - it all depends on my mood and what I feel like drawing when I see your request~

.o1 Mei-chan 1 & Mei-chan 2
.02 Linnie

Examples of my artsies!
.*. Click the X's below~
x | X | x | X | x | X

Last edited by Yuri-san; 02-22-2009 at 09:04 PM..