View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-15-2014, 06:35 AM

Walking along the corridor of glass, Gemini couldn't help but wonder at the wealth that must have gone into the creation of such a place. Even aware as she was that there were spirits all over, she had to admire the whole setup. Her first goal was to find Kira, and ask him what was going on. Surely it was all harmless. "You're hopeless, you know that? You're just giving this guy the benefit of the doubt because you have a huge crush on him, and you don't want him to turn out to be some weirdo." Todd said from beside her. Gemini scowled at the ghost of her twin. "I'm only being optimistic. I would give the same benefit of the doubt to anyone else." She protested, though secretly she knew Todd was right. She so badly wanted to believe that Kira was the same kind, sweet boy she knew from school. And there was no evidence yet that he wasn't, so why shouldn't she give him a chance? "Still, it would be nice if I could find my way around this place. It feels like we've been walking for hours." "It's only been twenty minutes." "But it feels like longer."