View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-24-2017, 01:38 PM

Kurt listened with curiosity as well as interest while she talked about how she helped them grow by talking to them. Makes sense they would appear like children needing a motherly figure or a "prime" in a way to look up to. This way they would survive longer than usual. "Well I can see how you get car sick easily seeing as you probably feel more comfortable on a non-moving ground." Kurt might not make the best choices but there were times he was pretty mature for his age. Then again he still liked appearing out of nowhere and dancing on tables.

Scott mentioned something about a new mutant and kurt showing them around. Professor was in the kitchen trying to calm everyone down as Tabitha was up to her old tricks once again. Amara was trying to defend her as Storm was outside training students to use and control their abilities. Jean was in her room either hanging out or meditating to relax more. Rane and Jean didn't always see eye to eye but there were times the two connected like sisters or cousins.

PurpleBox: thanks for the compliment on the creepy avatar, sadly I change my avi waaaaay too much lol