View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 10-16-2017, 04:12 AM

"You put enough care and love into anything and it can become special to you." Shilo said with a smile "I like all plants...though by far my favorite you could say are plants with vines.... and weeping willow trees." The blind girl added after a moment of contemplation.

When the professor rolled up to the door Shilo turned her head towards his voice, away form where she head heard Kurt's voice. "It'a a lovely room! I feel a lot more relaxed just being here a few minuets." The blind mutant said with a small smile. Filbert had been set down onto a small desk like shape that was by a window. It was clear that Shilo was feeling more back into her element, the car ride had been hard on her despite her parents best efforts to make it comfortable for their daughter who was connected to the plants around her.

Filbert looked much healthier, and it wasnt just from some fresh water, it was because Shilo was more relaxed and feeling positive emotions. Well more relaxed and positive then she'd been in that metal transportation box.
Immy: