View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-10-2014, 11:22 AM

I may or may not be stalking the Dragon Knights rp now

Gosh! My aunt is like that too! On and on and if you tell her that she's said that already she still goes one
Very wise words, those

Familes, heh. My aunt and uncles are okay. At least they actually ask you about stuff. I can't seem to get on with my cousins, though. I've never really been able to and it's so weird. I'll sit in the corner with my cellphone or sneak of somewhere or just listen to them chatter without saying anything. And then they think I'm shy! Potatoe can really talk when you get her going!
That's always true with movies. I didn't read Eragon, but I saw the movie. It was okay, not the best, but I feel if I read the book I would feel different. Twilight, though
That was the first book that I actually physically tossed away from me! I saw the movies and they were okay. Bella was cardboard, but I wanted to see how it ended. Then I thought the books would be better, my mum told me so, so I bought the first one. Worst buy ever! I want to sit down with the author and have a long chat with her about how that story is NOTHING like Romeo and Juliette or Cathy and Heathcliffe from Wuthering Heights. How dare she compare it to Wuthering Heights?!?!?!?!?!

*breathes in*
*breathes out*

I love this rp. I really do. . Oh!!! And I'm getting ideas for the Ultimate Evil! I was thinking.... The Whisperer. This entity whispers thoughts opposite to your own in your ear in an attempt to seduce you into making all the wrong decisions and thinking you're right. This could put people at odds with each other, you know, make them paranoid and suspicious. Only certain people can notice that the whisperings are not natural. Finally, it will try to persuade those with power to do certain spells that will release it from it's prison. That's all I have so far. What do you think???

Oh, I hope Palmoun doesn't murder you. You want to borrow my potato army for protection?
I'm glad it went well with your sis, though. RED HAIR!!!!
I love different coloured hair. I wish I could pull that look off, but it wouldn't work with my skin tone. I'll just stick to my natural colour, maybe try a lighter brown in the future. If everyone likes it, it must be awesome!
Did the decorating go well?
Wow, I talked a lot too

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-10-2014 at 12:12 PM..