View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2014, 04:38 PM

LOL I love the idea for the whisper!!!! Such a creative lady you are!
OMG I loved me some Once Upon a Time last night. Anna and Elsa found one another and saved everyone. Their aunt became good. LOL and my Regen showed herself. I love her.

Lol it's only fair if you stalk it I stalk you. I have those people I just sit and look for something to do. Lady is the same way if I don't know you I'm shy. But once I know you I never shut up. LOL I am so excited about this rp as well. I LOVE IT!!!!! (from dragon tales.) I love the idea of the whisper. I am thinking of having Scarlet have some issues trying to be good kinda like our Regina. Not sure yet but I thought it might be fun! Oh the decorating went well for my sister!!!. Sadly the rest of the family except her,her husband, and mom all contracted some bug. I swear I just can't get rid of all these stupid germs. I get rid of one just to get something else. I want to beat every person who keeps going out knowing they are sick. If you know you are sick and really sick please stay home call a friend. But I know that is impossible because sadly not everyone has someone witch is sad. Ok Lady is going to go post now.