View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-13-2014, 12:46 AM

"Ah...okay." She sheathed one of them and gave Chaiasa a shy nod. Megumi was about to run forward, but Lucas's display led her to only taking a few steps before sighing in awe,"Ahh, such skill! Simply amazing." It took her a few seconds to snap back to reality and she suddenly sprinted forward without hesitation.

"I'm-" Her stance changed a bit and she swung with all her might at Chai's torso, obviously knowing she would probably dodge it quite easily. "Megumi!" Her hand quickly moved back and unsheathed the other machete and followed through with a light slash towards the legs before she twirled around Chaiasa and shuffled back quickly, not before almost falling onto her butt. "M-Megumi Araragi, pleased to meet you." The noirette finished, regaining her balance with a nervous laugh. She had maneuvered her way around Chaiasa, though did so in a sloppy, yet relatively quick manner. "I'm not very strong. So I'll try not to get in your way." I have no clue what I am doing..... She thought nervously, thought she knew she wasn't going to impress anyone with her physique. If only she could get one of her pressure points somehow.... and a light bulb flashed, "Lucas! Attack more please! I have a plan!" If I can get close enough while they fight..... She was going to try a couple of pressure points, but Megumi wasn't even sure they were going to even work on her. Okay... So its.... right on the foot..... on the side under the right lung..... and the chest at the same time..... And I have to be quick?! Ahh, I don't know if it'll work... She looked at her hands and practiced hand motions, trying to recall the video she had seen before. I'm going to get myself killed for this but I won't be able to try it on anyone else!