View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2016, 09:35 AM

Name: Rachel
Year: 1st year
Appearance: Medium length dark brown layered hair with bangs, 5 feet in height, chubby, dark brown eyes.
Ability: Changes form into a wolf.
Disability: Needs to carry or stash extra clothes in a secure location to change into.
Bio: Rachel was around the age of 13 when she first discovered that she can transform into a wolf. It was when her mother and Rachel were fighting over curfews and broken rules which her mother had laid out of her. It was also the time when Rachel had enough of the rules and wanted to break free from suffocation. She was so enraged with her anger that when she scream it gradually turned into a deep loud howl and started to transform in front of her mother. Although, her mother was stunned she tried to calm Rachel down to transform Rachel back into human. As soon as Rachel calmed down and loud howling stopped, her mother reached for a blanket to cover Rachel's body.

Her mother then explained to Rachel that she is half wolf which she inherited from her father who had already passed away. Rachel then realized why there was so many rules prohibiting her from doing anything that may increase her adrenaline. Her mother could see the worry in the eyes of Rachel and comforted her by saying "just bear with rules for 2 more years, then I can send you to Magicae High where they can fully help you control and teach you more about your ability. I'm sorry I had kept this deep secret you, your father had told me that you won't have the ability to change until you're 15."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day of school and Rachel is incredibly late. She was used to her mother waking her up in the morning to get ready for school. It struck her that she is now free and can be truly be herself without being self conscious and suppressing the eagerness to change into a wolf. Rachel looked at her watch and saw that she is already 15 minutes late. She hurriedly brushed her teeth and changed into her uniform. 10 minutes later, Rachel dashed (with caution) out of her room to her class in building B. As soon as Rachel reached the classroom, she stopped right in front of the door to calm herself down and fix herself a bit to look at the least presentable on the first day. Then Rachel knocked on the door...