View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-19-2013, 09:50 AM

Dawn let out a quiet sigh of relief. So it had been mutual. She did not love him after all!

Although she did feel the young woman's pain, Dawn couldn't help but feel a sense of relief over Lady Philoma's words. To hear that she was not so much in love with Jareth as she had thought, to know that she wasn't entirely the cause of their detachment, but merely the catalyst for them expressing it openly, caused great excitement in Dawn's heart.

Looking up at Jareth with a tender smile, although his face was turned away from her towards Emilie, Dawn couldn't help but wonder how he had come to notice her, and how she could possibly be so lucky as to have caught his eye.

"I believe the young woman is telling the truth, my darling Queen. But I must inquire, Lady Philoma," Hathion, the interim Goblin King, continued gently, "Does anyone else, aside from those of us in this room, know the full disclosure of the situation surrounding the end of your relationship with the Goblin King? Is there anyone you could think of, who could have misunderstood the situation, or not have known the full extent of your feelings about it. Perhaps felt slighted by Jareth, or wounded that the relationship was called off. Someone with the means necessary to create such an attack on the Lady Dawn."