View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-27-2012, 07:22 AM

He smiled gently at her, when she reached out to stop him from bowing. She was keeping the truth from him, he could tell but he wouldn't press the matter. If she wanted to tell him, then she would but only when she was ready. "Very well then." He clasped his hands lightly behind his back, and tilted his head to the side as well as back a little bit. As if he were listening to something that was located to the side of them but a little over their heads. Suzaku. The God was ever present in Kry's mind but he was usually silent, now he spoke. Words that only Kry could hear. He stood like that for only a few short moments, then his full attention was on Nara again.

"You are special, even if your own people cannot look passed their own noses long enough to see it. You have a great destiny ahead of you, and, my master wishes for me to tell you. All living creatures are given a soul. A soul is created for that life the moment the life is created." As he said that he glanced towards the robot girl. "However, things with false life, they have no soul. I merely wanted to know if she could even understand the concept of a soul." His sincere eyes were on Nara, watching her carefully for a reaction.