Thread: Baby, Be Mine
View Single Post
Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-13-2017, 01:35 AM

I have completed a SPIRIT task!
Description: I took Xan on an exotic adventure to see the fabled giant snow camel, who only appears on cold winter nights after a full day of hailing. It's fabled that the camel helped birthed baby Jesus, so I figured that taking my newborn baby Xan to see the exotic camel would be thematic. The giant snow camel can only be seen in the far off and exotic land of NewBoyLawn.
Link or image/text:

---------- Post added 02-12-2017 at 10:44 PM ----------

I have completed a MIND task!
Description: I created a masterpiece of Baby Xan! I asked him what great work of art he'd like to be rendered in, but he wasn't very specific about what he wanted, so I showed him some and he suggested bits and pieces of some. It's kind of a mishmash. I call it, "Baby Xan's Day Out." He's crying because he's happy to finally have been adopted. :p
Link or image/text:

I have completed a SPIRIT task!
Description: I forged some of baby Xan's art! It was kind of hard to get a hold of. He likes to hide his art in the underwear drawer, and he's ALWAYS in his bedroom playing League of Legends, so it's hard to sneak in and steal some of his art. I'm not entirely sure what Baby Xan was going for here, but I think of our neighbor, Mr. Hindquarters when I look at this. I see Baby Xan stare out the window wistfully when Mr. Hindquarters mows his lawn in between rounds in LoL. Also, Baby Xan has bad taste in video games.
Link or image/text:

Last edited by Elirona; 02-13-2017 at 02:45 AM..