View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-28-2015, 03:07 AM

Kat tilted her head to the side as she listened to what the others had to say. Well, that cleared up a few things. "Huh. You can tell me about Iruna later, then. Sounds cool," she said to the cat woman. Blueblackrose huh? Was Kat friends with her? Probably but she couldn't put her finger on anything. Second by second, she felt less confused by the situation though. Which probably made no sense because this whole situation didn't make any. Who would want to send users in Menewsha? Not that Kat hadn't wanted this moment to happen for the past...about four years, but it didn't seem like something the site would do on purpose. They'd say something wouldn't they otherwise?! Yeah...probably. Unless Yan was involved.

"Well, we can start exploring around here then," she said with a sigh. Pacing a little off, Kat inspected the ocean. As she noticed before, the waves didn't roll like a real ocean, but she noticed a sparkle to them that would perhaps give the illusion of motion from a distance. "Is it just me or is this lamer than how I pictured Menewsha?" This beach looked like a cop out. Despite Menewsha supposedly being an active little island town, there were no ships on the horizon and so far, no inhabitants. Kat heard no sea birds or city noises in the distance, just that tape recorded wave sound. She reached down to wet her hands in the water and instead, hit air. Like really hit air. Brow furrowed, she smacked her hand into the invisible wall that started right at the water's edge. "Gah! What the hell is this?!" Kat yelled, giving it a kick. "Something's wrong with this Menewsha!"