View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 PM

Hatori picked up his fork, and lightly poked at the cake. His appetite really wasn't there, but he did not want to be rude. He took a small bite, and memories flowed back into his mind. It was the same as when he had come with his mother. He sighed, and sat his fork down, glancing up after a moment as he noticed Yusuke waving at him and walking over. So his friend had managed to make it after all. He smiled, glad to see that his friend had finally made it. They were supposed to have had lunch together, but the other had been late. It was better late then never. He smiled.

Yusuke smiled, and walked over to the table where his Hatori was sitting. Sliding into the chair across from him he smiles. "Hey you, good to see that your still here, though I am a bit surprised" he was not one to know that Hatori would be late. It was a bit refreshing though, that the other was finally making some choices for himself. He leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs, and placing his hands behind his head. He waited for a responce, as his eyes were drawn a bit around the cafe.

Hatori smiled, and shrugged a bit as his friend spoke. "I decided to stay a bit, and it is a good thing I did it seems" he says, "if I had left, I would have missed you." He gave a slight laugh, and nudged the cake in his direction. "Hungry?" he asks. He noticed his friend's wandering eyes, Yusuke was always the one for curiosity and for knowing his surroundings. It made sense, though also made Hatori want to ask a few times what was going throuh his mind as his eyes scanned over the people within the cafe.

Yusuke scanned the people one by one, none of them seemed really to stand out to him, so he payed barley any attention to them at all. When Hatori spoke howeveer, offering him the cake he had, his eyes flickered back to the table. His heart jumpped a little as he realized it was the strawberry one. He couldn't help but think that it was ironic that it was the one he had been thinking about in the car just a bit earlier. He nodded, and picked up the other fork, taking a small bite. Strawberries were Yusuke's favorite, and he knew Hatori was fond of them to. This was turning into a good day.