View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-05-2013, 02:51 AM

"I wouldn't get in trouble, if anything, the owner will just think I ate it." Rei laughed out. "I bake the cakes so it's not like she knows how many are for sale." He explained, as he tucked the little folder into the pocket of the apron he wore around his waist. As Hatori introduced himself and Yusuke, Rei tucked their names into his memory and nodded. "It's nice to meet the both of you. I'm a part-time worker here, name's Rei." He smiled back at Yusuke and raised his hand to wave back, chuckling again.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Hatori glancing at the time. "You aren't intruding at all actually. I just thought I'd come see if everything was alright since I was headed in this direction anyway." He made a humming sound in the back of his throat as he thought, turning his head to glance at the clock perched against the wall. "I do like getting to know the patrons of the cafe, but it looks like you'll be late for your classes?" He turned back to the two. "I do apologize if I've made you late for classes. If you would like to talk again, I'll probably still be around here after you get out of classes."

Name: Arianna "Ari" Tsubaki
Info: Ari is a first year art university student. She is also the owner of the cafe where Rei works, she inherited it from her grandmother, who raised her since Ari's parents' jobs required them to be all over the place. They called periodically to check in and made sure to get the same vacation times so that the three of them could spend some time together. She's a pretty straightforward person and though she doesn't act it nor dress it, she is from a rich family. Her parents and grandparents never believed in the strict teachings of the others of the upper class so Ari was raised as a free-spirited child.

Ahhh, she was late! She couldn't believe it, it was the first day Rei would be in the shop after his latest project and she was running late to see him! Stupid alarm clock didn't go off at the right time. Ari pouted as she tapped her fingers in an incessant staccato against the armrest as she stared out the window of the car, wishing the light would change already so that she could get to the cafe faster. Her driver took one look at her irritated form and shook his head, chuckling.

Ari turned to him and frowned, "Aww, don't you laugh at me too. Everybody was teasing me about it this morning." she whined before crossing her arms and sitting back in her seat, only to shoot forward and raise her hands into the air, squealing when the light finally changed.

"Go! Go! Go!" she chanted. Laughter slipped from the driver once again as he followed the mistress' command and drove forward. It was probably a good thing there wasn't much traffic to deal with at this time.

When she finally got to the cafe, Ari burst through the doors, startling the poor girl at the front desk buit she didn't pause to even make sure she was fine as she had spotted the telltale long green hair and instantly ran for her older friend.

"REI!" she shouted, throwing her arms around the male, nearly causing him to topple over at the combined force of her weight and momentum slammed into him unexpectedly.

"It's nice to see you too Arianna." Rei responded calmly, giving Hatori and Yusuke an apologetic smile. "I do apologize, she's always been this way unfortunately. My work takes me away for erratic time periods so she insists on coming in to see me when I am here."

Ari looked over her shoulder to see who Rei was speaking to and her eyes sparkled. "Ooh, cute guys~" She instantly commented, making Rei sigh. Ari looked up at him and grinned slyly. "Looking for a boyfriend already Rei~?" she purred out.

Rei spluttered at Ari's question, his face instantly turning red as a blush painted his cheeks. "A-Arianna!"

"Whaaaat? It's my payback since you always call me Arianna." She huffed before finally releasing the hug she had around his middle and turned to grin at the two boys. "I'm Arianna, but you can call me Ari. It's nice to meet you."

Rei shook his head slightly as he ran a gloved hand through his bangs. "And unfortunately she is also the owner of this cafe." he tacked on, much to Ari's annoyance.