View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-05-2013, 07:20 AM

Yusuke smiled, and nodded. He was glad the other was willing, and that the owner would potentially be as well. When he spoke about knowing Hatori, and then the past few years being rough, Yusuke's smile dropped a little bit. His curiosity made him wonder a bit about what had happened to the other. He figured it was best not to ask, he did not want to anger him. He bit his lip instead, the curiosity and urge to ask eating at him, but he did his best to push it away. Instead he turned his attention onto something else. He had said something about the baker. "So I'm guessing it is you who made the cakes today" he smiles "their good, but the rumors about them have gotten a bit out of hand." He knew the girls at school were so giddy all the time about sharing them with some guy they were in love with or thought they loved. He rolled his eyes a bit, teenage girls were an odd bunch in his mind.

Hatori blinked slightly. The girl seemed to hop around a lot in her words, but then again he wondered if he did to? He shook his head, focusing on what she was talking about. He listened to the words that she said her grandmother used to say, and then was slightly caught off guard by the hug. "No, it..it's fine, and your grandmother seems like she was a very wise woman...she is right, and I suppose I have yet to find my happiness though..." he said the last part more to himself then her. Passing her, he took her hand "we should get back, Yusuke can be a bit odd if I leave him alone with another to long" he laughed a bit. He wondered if Yusuke had begun flirting yet, or if the other was finally minding his manners. He knew Yusuke was a good guy, but his mouth, head and a few other things tended to work faster then his actual brain and his heart. He had forgotten about school and his father for the moment, his smile real now.