View Single Post
Vanth
Away with family!

Old 10-15-2012, 12:05 AM

Ameli took one last drag from her cigarette and rested her sword on her shoulder. She threw the butt down on the ground and stomped out the little orange ember. A grueling creature laid dead at her feet, her partner sitting on its chest. "This one didn't want to go down easy, but I'd say our pay was worth the extra effort." She sheathed her weapon after nudging its jowls with the toe of her boot, making sure it was staying down for good this time."Now, lets go find a couple of soft beds and a working shower."
She turned on her heels, beginning her walk towards the lights of the skeletal city, when she heard a rumble. Her head turned first, hand resting on the hilt of her weapon.

The rumbling was coming from the beast's stomach. There was something writhing just under the surface, like a snake. Suddenly the belly flesh burst, sending chunks of rotten monster organs into the dark sky. It rained down on them. Ameli shielded her eyes, noticing something inky shoot up out of the creature's stomach with the flesh.

She searched the sky for the black object, when something landed on top of her. I was a massive black worm, with teeth the size of her forearm. It roared into her face, covering her in a thick layer of green saliva. "Get the hell off of me you stinking grub!" She yelled back at it. The creature cocked its head at her, uttering a series of clicks, before its massive forked tongue came fully out of its mouth and licked her from her neck to the top of her head. "Son of A-, You wretched worm! Gabriel, a little help here?"