View Single Post
Vanth
Away with family!

Old 10-17-2012, 03:08 AM

Ameli stepped into the large bathroom. There was a small closet that housed the toilet in one corner, and the basin-tub took up most of the room. It was sunken into the floor in a stylish way, so that the coals could be loaded from a room underneath. A large switch was placed in the floor next to the tub, flipping it would alert the workers to heat the coals, and when it was to your liking, you would switch it off again. That temperature would be maintained until you flipped the switch on and off again.
She was surprised when there wasn't an attendant in the bathroom, but she supposed that having the tub sunken into the floor would eliminate the need for anyone to be in there to keep the coals hot."Well, looks like I'm taking this stuff off of myself."
She set to work peeling off her soiled clothes, and unlacing her boots, which she promptly kicked into a pile in the corner of the room. She eased herself into the bathtub of cool water, doing a pre-rinse before she flipped the switch and began to relax.
The gooey slime that came off of her soiled body floated on top of her bath water like dumplings in chicken soup. she was kind of grossed out, but could care less about what it was doing, as long as it wasn't on her body anymore. She played with soap bubbles, and dunked her head under the water, splashing about and making a mess like a child. she hadn't had a bath in god-knew how long, and she was intent on enjoying it. She wondered what Gabriel thought about the childish laughter coming from behind the bathroom door, and smiled, 'His immediate reaction would be that I was being attacked, then he would laugh when he realized I've reverted back to childhood. He might even be surprised that I even know how to have fun.' She giggled, and sank into the steaming water until only her tiny face was poking up from its surface.