View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 12-24-2013, 11:42 PM

"I do have my own reasons, and I will be careful, promise. And someday...I will tell you those reasons, but not here, not in the open like this," Blake replied with a light grin on her face, glad that Naruto cared. The feline faunice didn't want anyone to accidentally overhear her talking about her time with the White Fang, especially Weiss Schnee. If anyone found out that she worked for them...she just knew she would be hunted down for what everyone didn't understand. "Why don't we head inside and get some sleep? I'm sure tomorrow will be quite interesting," she asked, yawning lightly as she did so.

Areku practiced for a little while with his quarterstaff, making sure to keep its secondary function from activating before these so-called exams of theirs. Feeling someone watching, he slowly stopped. "Who's out there! Show yourself!" he shouted, causing a black-haired female to show up with a guilty look on her face.

"Um...this is Beacon, right? I got a little lost..." she admitted before seeing the white-haired boy sigh lightly and nod. "Thanks. My name's Amaya, though people usually shorten it to Maya, and you are..."

"Areku, or Ark. A pleasure meeting you Maya-chan," Ark replied before explaining to her what she had missed and told her to go inside. He was going to head in shortly himself. Seeing the petite girl go inside, he couldn't help but shake his head lightly. 'First Kari-chan and now Maya-chan...though what happened to Amaya for her to gain those eyes?' he thought to himself before heading inside.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 12-24-2013 at 11:45 PM..