View Single Post
Vanth
Away with family!

Old 10-15-2012, 01:07 AM

"Who are you calling its mommy?" She spat at him, her stomach turning when he gave her his signature playful look. She wriggled underneath the beast, "I don't care what the hell we do with it, just get it off of me!" She waited patiently as Gabriel rolled the worm off of her chest. She stood up, wiping the mixture of worm saliva and monster guts off of her face. "If we're going to keep it. What are we going to name it?" Just then the worm let out a terrible sound, and green vomit spewed from its mouth. The excrement festered and boiled on the ground, burning a hole in the asphalt and breaking down the dead creature into a massive puddle of black pudding. The worm immediately began feeding on the remains. "Great. We have a giant demon worm that thinks I'm its mother, and it spews acid to digest its real parent. This is the best freaking day of my life." She took in a deep breath, "Calm down, Ameli, things could be worse. Flying vampire pigs could raid from the sky, Gabriel could die in a fiery explosion, being pierced by his own diamonds," she shuddered at the last thought, "Let's just get out of here." she felt like she needed a bath more than ever.

They made it into town slowly but surely. The inhabitants did not cheer, or swarm them, calling them heroes, they just stared, and that made Ameli angry. She was just about to shout at them to 'mind their damn business and stop staring' that they had 'saved their sorry excuses for human life and killed a giant monster,' but Gabriel put a hand on her slimy shoulder, letting her know it wasn't such a good idea. It didn't help their situation much that they were being followed by a giant demon worm, Gabriel started calling him 'barf,' because that's all he had really done since he showed up. Barf's presence even made a few children cry out for their mothers, he seemed cheerily oblivious.