View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-22-2021, 12:09 AM

Rei gave her sister's shoulder a comforting squeeze. "I don't think we should leave them alone, especially Jason. He's still so new.." She said softly, her thoughts halting as Gwen mentioned Mars leaving her scythe and her eyes flickering to the glint of the metal of her weapon. A small frown tugged at her lips, unsure of what to do. "Gwen." Rei murmured, glancing at her twin.

"Stay with the young ones, I'll join you when i come back." She promised softly, before swiftly turning to grab the large and not-so-light scythe of their companion, throwing it over her back and taking off out of the house.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Arael felt his heart drop as he watched Silas. "Don't you dare take this on your own! I came of my own will, the reason we came.. If you give yourself up everything we came for will be for nothing! What about Anders, and Ghost? and Jason? You wanted to save them! You can't do that if.." He stopped and grit his teeth as his balance wavered, and pain flared from his injured wing.

Solias watched those before him, frowning at the stubbornness of the young guardian, then turning hus attention to Silas. "Don't be a fool, I can't promise such things." He spoke calmly, turning his attention to the newcomer. Well, now this was turning out to be quite a bother. How many were there out here?

"I'm not here to fight, all I want is the young one." Solias said calmly, his gaze focused on Mars and Seamus. "No one else has to get hurt. I'm not one of their bloodhounds, I want peace just like you do. So why involve yourself?" He asked.