View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 03-03-2013, 03:55 PM

Ria picked Tarra with anger in her eye's "I agree" Ria said as she walked down the stairs looking for the safest floor she made her way down three floors before finding the floor that seemed to not of been a target for raiders there were a couple beds and the lights seemed to work but nothing to secure at the moment Ria sat Tarra on a bed as she made her way over to the stairs and st down making sure no one attack them when they were sleeping

Dylan fallowed not really saying much keeping to him self he didn't know what to do they hated him for what he was going to do and what he did to there home there family's Dylan sighed as he sat down on a wall and pulled out a GPS he then remembered that they could track him when he had this on him he ran to a window throwing it out as it smashed on the floor thankfully no one saw him do it.

It had been a couple hours and Victory had returned the kid to one of the forward human settlements knowing that the child would only get in the way of her mission "Tracking Tracking Tracking" Victory seemed to of lost the signal the tracker was giving off when a voice started talking to her "project victory return to base to link up with your full team" Victory stoped and turned as she started off for the base in the city it took her a couple hours but she found herself standing outside of a large steel wall with men and women patrolling it.