View Single Post
biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-24-2015, 04:46 PM

A story.about wolfs vampirez and other creatures who hates vampires come.join in rhis rp story

---------- Post added 04-24-2015 at 12:50 PM ----------

It was a dark.and gloomy.night i turn.into my.wolf form. Gping out looking for prey to feed on. Needing to find something i sense a foul smell its a dead.prey goes to eat it. As im eating i hear noise of trees rustling i noticec red eyez looking down at me. I notice its my enemy emmit . Emmit had.been.wantimg to get ate a while cuz.i.killed his lover who was attacking my sister maggie. She killed.her. and i went.after her and killed her since then emmit.has wanted revenge.on me. Im not scared of him he thinks hes honna attavk me but i always semse when.a vampire is near. I never look.over.my.shoulder. my.hubby shadowwolf is by my side always.he refuses to.let emmitt get to me. I can.never be alone. Emmitt sitting in a tree suddenly disappears.from the tree searching looking i see him watching from afar. He.knows.i didnt.mean to attack his sister but she killed mine so.yeah i wasad looking for revenge but i cant close.my eyes a moment.and wonder.if im gonna.be.next or.if i will win.and kill him. Then his whole family who are worse than him will.come after.me. i fear for my.life. to be continued.....