Thread: Closed [CLOSED] Indef. yes.
View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-17-2013, 07:34 PM

You're fine, John xDDD You weren't the first one to mention it.
I am going to keep that in mind the next time, if I ever continue.

But it's the Holidays, nobody should let things get'em down during'em.

@ Ash; bwahaha! goal accomplished
I try to make things irresistible, lul

@ Anna; awww

---------- Post added 12-17-2013 at 02:44 PM ----------

Oh, John - send me your auction info when you can.

---------- Post added 12-17-2013 at 02:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
Considering we're talking about fictional creatures, the reason for those stereotypes is because most people want to see them as such and lack creativity to come up with something else. Being gorgeous and attractive =/= lewd. Being the latter, in my opinion, isn't cool or sexy at all. We could start a topic about generalized world's sexuality now that also puts certain frames on characters, but that's kinda off-topic talk for this thread, heh.

But I'm totally not against anthros being gorgeouss. Cause, how can they not be? *_* The ears immediately make them more somehow more elegant, haha. And, YES, being feline anthro gives edge to outfits and looks that otherwise would fall into lewd category. It's a fun knife to walk on.

Furcadia's kind of like show-off place for rich RPers to strut their stuff. They buy expensive avatar-stuffs, arts and who has more of them, ranks higher (it's kinda like mmo, you get to move an avatar around, but mostly chat, although it has some animations. They're working on more advanced one now, though). Well, that's my impression about 50-70% of them.

I don't have a char based off of on me. When I was 15, I did create two girls, though, one to represent me as I am, or maybe a bit exaggerated in my withdrawal and depression and one like I would want to be. Well, the RP didn't last long, but it was fun. Now, my traits are scattered among all my many OCs, although some hold little to nothing from me. Perhaps only shared things are what I would like to have - determination and going for justice/truth. They just pursue it very differently. Like, one is rebellion leader and another assassin on revenge spree.
Phew, strong views. Well, I have a desire of any character being lewd/lusty, while also being sadistic, vicious, cruel, and strong with a few or many flaws. It might be xDDD But you're allowed to speak your mind. It's chatting/auctioning after all!

Although, regarding other sexualities, the anime/manga people do try to push them together. Though, almost always in separate genres. They make Kitsune/Werewolves personalities well-rounded with hostility and love. But you're right with Nekos, they are always typically depicted with weak minded personalities. I'm trying to think of a manga that doesn't but I can't xDD

Yesss! I agree.
Anthro characters can just buff up any gorgeous character and make them epic. * w *

Oh, so you have to pay to play? I don't like those games. Especially when they offer a free account to players but restrict their movements and level-ups. It's the main reason why I don't play those type of games. T . T

aww! Someones got a assassin inside of'em ~ I prefer it that way, the way you described how you combine yourself into your OCs with shared qualities. And having a OC completely based off of yourself is kind of awkward (or at least I think it does). 'Cause your kind of exposing yourself.