Thread: Closed [CLOSED] Indef. yes.
View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-17-2013, 09:36 PM

Haha, well, I don't hate on anyone's opinions, especially in role play matters, since you know, it's my choice to play with them or not. No one forces my chars hang around with theirs if I don't want it. AND sometimes it's interesting to break boundaries, throw my char in something that's not common for me as well. So, I think, diversity is the key to RP world/character lot in the end. And for diversity, we need those lewd, vicious chicks. Sure, they often end up being very similar in personality, but the cruelty/evilness levels and all other make them each (mostly) unique. It depends on RPers level.

Perhaps the fact there are quite a bunch of those kind of characters in RP world gotta do with people mindsets. They want to be/have the strong, sexy babe (character), put out that little cruelty in them/deal with life's blows as it hands it to them in same manner and kitty claws + details just up the sexiness level so it ends up like that.

I just have ended up splitting those character traits around, not on purpose but somehow over the time I created them. Except the lewdness, haven't added that to anyone, I just have this dragon prince who flirt with practically every woman. >.> But that's not all that lewd. Not to extremes, at least. It's just talk, in most cases.

Well, it's kind of more like avatar site than MMO, only you can walk around, so... Like Gaia? It's kinda commercialized like Gaia, too.

The assassin is my oldest-still-in-RP OC. Created when I had hard time in life, thought I would went out my pain and anger through her. Although more subconsciously than the actual thought. Didn't really work, in the end. Made her kinda typical, she has matured A LOT as character since then, become more... reasonable. Also, I've gotten soo much better at writing personalities and thought patterns that differ from mine since then.

And, yep, especially if you provide that it's based on you, like with your picture or something. Or you make your username and their name the same and then you go, check profile and think, this is basically them probably (and often is, when you compare age, known interests, etc.)

Last edited by sadrain; 12-18-2013 at 11:43 AM..