Thread: Closed Libra's Doll Shop
View Single Post
Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-28-2009, 08:38 PM

[..:★ rules & faq ★:..]

rules
  • Use forms for any items purchased here in my shop.
  • Once I have added you to a slot, I will have already made a screenshot of your order. So if you edit it I might not notice the changes. If need be, just message me with any changes you might have.
  • Be curteous to me and everyone else in this shop.
  • I will not be working on orders Sat-Mon, those are the days I work 12-hour shifts at work. So I won't be available to do much of anything.
  • Avatar dolls can only be made from avi's on Menewsha.
  • Payments for character dolls (bribe) can be made with gold, items, or a combo of the 2. If you would rather do an art trade, you can message me.
  • Payment is due when doll is complete. I will not post it until payment is sent. If you are unsatisfied with it, I will refund the item/gold.
  • Do not manipulate my work in any way without my permission. My signature should always be visible when showing the piece.
  • Please link the image back to my shop, or to the base maker's website... They deserve credit too. You can use the thread tag for the shortest link possible
    HTML Code:
    [thread=163527]You're image goes here.  Or text.[/thread]
  • Please do not ping me... Unless you think I have completely missed your post due to me skipping you or something. At that point edit the post and ping me there.
f.a.q.
When someone asks me a question I'll post it up here.

Last edited by Libra; 05-09-2016 at 02:42 AM..