Thread: Forbidden Love
View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-11-2016, 08:39 PM

Roland was frantic as he tossed things from the second story window. He figured Alexi would take what was useful and leave behind what wasn't. Hoodies, coats and other random items that were too large for the duffle bag were dropped, then soon the dufflle bag followed. Hopefully Alexi was paying attention and wouldn't be hit by the falling items. He grabbed his backpack and dumped out the contents before going into the bathroom to grab anything useful. Soaps, razors, and other toiletries, as well as whatever medicines and first aid items he could come by.

A sound downstairs made him pause. Was that the door? He was frozen in place, listening for any sound. "Roland!" The unmistakable sound of his fathers voice boomed through the house. There was no way he'd get past them, and they would not let him leave, not without a fight. Would they follow him? Or worse, have him followed? If he was caught with Alexi they'd both be in trouble.

He rushed to his room and closed the door, locking it tightly and throwing a chair in front of it. Hopefully it would hold his father off long enough. "Alexi!" Roland called frantically from the window, leaning over and searching in the darkness. "My father is home! I'm going to have to come out through the window..." His words served as a warning. Despite being only on the second floor, his window was high from the ground due to the tall ceilings of the house. He grabbed the yoga bag, afraid to throw it and damage the food items. "I'm coming down." He warned in a loud whisper, hoping Alexi could hear him, but his father wouldn't. he shuffled out of the window and hung onto the window ledge. There was nowhere else to grip, no way down except to drop. Hopefully Alexi would be paying attention and be able to help...

Placing his trust in the man that he loved, he let go of the window sill and began to fall.